TAXI OR RIDESHARE ACCIDENTS
What to Do If You Are Injured in a Taxi Accident in The Twin Cities
Being injured in a taxi accident can be a stressful and confusing experience. You may be wondering what to do next, and who to turn to for help. If you have been injured in a taxi accident in Minneapolis, St Paul or the suburbs it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
An attorney can help you understand your legal rights and options, and can advocate on your behalf to get the compensation you deserve. Here are some things you should do:
- Seek medical attention immediately. Even if you do not feel injured, it is important to see a doctor as soon as possible after a taxi accident. This is especially important if you have any pain, numbness, or tingling. A doctor can evaluate your injuries and make sure that they are properly treated.
- Contact the police. The police should be called to the scene of any taxi accident. The police will create a report of the accident, which can be helpful in your personal injury case.
- Get the names and contact information of all witnesses. If there are any witnesses to the taxi accident, be sure to get their names and contact information. Witnesses can provide valuable information about the accident, which can help you build your case.
- Take pictures of the accident scene. If possible, take pictures of the accident scene before it is cleaned up. These pictures can be helpful in showing the extent of the damage and the cause of the accident.
- Save all of your medical bills and other expenses. If you have any medical bills or other expenses as a result of the taxi accident, be sure to save them. These expenses can be used to support your personal injury claim.
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney. An experienced personal injury lawyer at McCullough & Associates can help you understand your legal rights and options, and can advocate on your behalf to get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in a taxi accident, please contact our office today at 651-772-3446 for a free consultation. We will fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve.